Greasy Fork is available in English.

Fextralife Remove Twitch and Fix Layout

Removes twitch stream and fix layout for better readability and usability.

< Feedback on Fextralife Remove Twitch and Fix Layout

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-03-04

Fking best one yet... rly fixes the layout as it says does exactly as it says.. also removes the stupid chat... tried some other one and it only removed the stream but chat kept showing... this one is perfect and works just as promised for me at least :) rly commend this rly good work no joke man was getting frustrated with stupid advert showing.. anint nobody got time for that sht... especially if you open like 5 or more tabs with the site to check differend things about game you are playing.. if on all of those would be playing a fking embed it would eat alot of ram while also palying a game... also fk fextra their info is not their own its ppl coming there to fix it for the ppl..

DwyrielAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-03-04

Glad to hear it friend :)

That's pretty much why I made this script, autoplay on any sort of video/stream is just bad design, and besides most of their info coming from other wikis/forums (which isn't really a big problem) the layout of their website is also broken in some aspects or very amateurish in others (like the fix I just rolled out for the "new comment" container). At least it's a unique look and I generally like how the information is laid out compared to, say, game8.

Sign in to post a reply.