Browse your interests without registration

Find more ideas on the web without login/registration

< Feedback on Browse your interests without registration

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-10-28

It seems it does not work completely.

It seems that Pinterest changed something. Login is removed but the overlay is not so everything is greyed out.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-11-03

I have a few questions because I cannot reproduce the issue:

• on what page?
  • what country are you in now?

I need to check the exact page in the correct location to see the same that you see.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-11-21
Edited: 2016-11-21

Gosh, this is really difficult to test. Pinterest does a lot of A/B testing, this means that for many different details they show either one version or another one to check which one gets better engagement.

These combinations add up to a big number, moreover I cannot really force the site to get a specific version to test. So what you see might be a slightly different page than what I see. I even tried that URL using a VPN with a German IP but I couldn't reproduce the issue.

I hope to encounter it in the future so I can try to fix it.

§
Posted: 2016-12-04
Edited: 2016-12-04

Hellas, have you tried this suggestion? It worked for me in the same case (i installed script via link, at first), although i'm not sure what's the reason behind that.

§
Posted: 2016-12-06

I fixed it for me by adding this to the script as a patch:

GM_addStyle("#desktopWrapper { position: inherit !important}" +
'.DenzelReactBridge > div > div[style*="opacity: 1"] {display: none !important;}');

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-12-07
Edited: 2016-12-07

Tron thanks for sharing! Can anyone else try the fix to see if it solves the problem for everyone? In that case I can add it to the script.

§
Posted: 2016-12-07

https://www.pinterest.com/besthomefashion/faux-fur-decor-products/ Is a page that caused the issue. I added the suggested script patch from Tron and that seemed to fix it.

LazzaAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-12-08

Alright, I have integrated the patch into version 1.9. Thanks Tron for sharing it!

Sign in to post a reply.