YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts: like/dislike, backup/restore position, change speed, picture-in-picture…

Adds keyboard shortcuts [ and ] for liking and disliking videos, B and R to Back up and Restore position, H to use picture-in-picture, { and } to change playback speed.

< Feedback on YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts: like/dislike, backup/restore position, change speed, picture-in-picture…

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-01-08

[=disloke
]=share
chrome or cent browser is the same
Cent Browser
版本 5.0.1002.354 (正式版本) (32 位元) (Chromium 102.0.5005.167)
Google Chrome

正在更新 Chrome
版本 120.0.6099.131 (正式版本) (64 位元)

§
Posted: 2024-01-08

b to save
could it save in local?
if F5 ,it none save
保存當前播放時間,只要F5重新整理就會消失,能否記憶在瀏覽器中?

感謝你寫出此方便的好用腳本^^
thanks to write code

§
Posted: 2024-01-20

Persistent save

b to save
could it save in local?
if F5 ,it none save

If I understand correctly, you're saying that if you reload the page then the saved position is lost. Yes, and this is not a bug but just how this feature was designed. If I had wanted to save the position across reloads, I would have written the code to do it that way. Restoring even after "F5" means storing data permanently in someone's browser, without really being able to ask the user for permission. The save still works on each video if you're watching them in a playlist: if you have 2 videos and you press b 1 minute into the first video and 2 minutes into the second video, then go back to the first video (in the same tab!) you'll be able to restore the 1-minute position with r.

This is how it works by design.

All Tampermonkey scripts reload when you reload the page. Storing persistent data requires additional permissions for the script.

Shortcuts

As for shortcut conflicts on your special browser, this is something you can change. The script is heavily commented to make it as easy as possible for non-technical users to choose their own shortcuts if they want to. Edit the script and choose some other shortcut if you'd like, it's supposed to be simple to do.

§
Posted: 2024-01-20
Edited: 2024-01-20

不好意思,我用英文沒說明清楚,我先打中文
我的chrome,
輸入 "[" ,只會點選我不喜歡
輸入 "]" ,則是點選分享
(左邊訊息顯示我點選"喜歡",但實際上沒有)

"[" just click "dislike"
"]" just click "share"

Sign in to post a reply.