Greasy Fork is available in English.

MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Feedback on MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-08-26

I used this script successfully for FRift and BWrift and I'm back in the LAbyrinth to progress.

When in Labyrinth, the script feels like it's stuck somewhere as it will change the cheese that I armed and it will be stuck on the trap selection window.

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-08-26

Hi @Dimlu Tine,

Apologies, after the update from 1.2.3 to 1.3, it seems that the Labyrinth function broke.

I'm not entirely sure what went wrong and I will try to figure about how to go about to fix it ASAP; but in the meantime, if you wish to hunt in the Labyrinth, it may be better to downgrade the version (although this loses some of the current features like auto gifting).

§
Posted: 2020-08-27

Hi @Dimlu Tine,
Can I ask which cheese was automatically armed and what base/trap (if any) was the bot trying to select and switch to whilst you were hunting in the Lab

§
Posted: 2020-08-27

I think the script for Laby is falling to the catch clause, hence the change of cheese behavior? the "UserVariable" is not defined was being thrown, and maybe it's because it was not initialized here:
userVariable = JSON.parse(getPageVariable('JSON.stringify(user.quests.QuestLabyrinth)'));

changed that to:

var userVariable = JSON.parse(getPageVariable('JSON.stringify(user.quests.QuestLabyrinth)')); and now it works.

I also noticed that for me it was changing to a different trap, because it's unable to find the "Infinite Labyrinth Trap" among the selection of traps, I changed it to just "Infinite Labyrinth" and now it's able to detect it properly.

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-08-31

Hi flatisjustice; we implemented some of the changes you suggested, as well as edited the names of all traps across the game due to MH updating the naming convention to remove 'Trap' from the end of each trap's name. Thank you for your input!

Sign in to post a reply.