Greasy Fork is available in English.

TesterTV_YouTube_Effects

Add video effects

< Отзив за TesterTV_YouTube_Effects

Отзив: Отлично - скриптът работи

dr4
§
Публикуван на: 16.12.2023

Rotation-ScaleY After these options are changed, playback will automatically resume, making it impossible to maintain the changed state.

testertvАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 16.12.2023
Редактиран на: 16.12.2023

I have just checked and everything works. So, I can first rotate the video, then move it and play it.
Can you please describe step by step what was done and what is expected. Also which browser is used.

Attention:
- The script does not work with live streams!!! I have not yet been able to find the cause of the problem.
- The saving of the slider position is not yet realised in the script, but will be done.
- The script is reset after every refresh of the website.

dr4
§
Публикуван на: 17.12.2023

Sorry, I found that the problem was caused by other scripts. This script is normal.

I would like to ask if TranslateX can move the entire screen without causing part of the screen to be blocked due to the size limit of the player. There are sample pictures below

https://i.imgur.com/EurSi18.png

dr4
§

Rotation and TranslateX I hope to add an option to switch to a specified value so that I can quickly switch to a specified position. Here's a sample image that may not be perfect

testertvАвтор
§
Редактиран на: 17.12.2023

1)If I have understood you correctly, you do not want to move the video, but the player.
This function is not currently planned because I can't imagine why it would be needed. However, it is possible that it will be added in the future.

2)That is indeed a good suggestion. In the next step, I will realise the save of sliders position. And next, probably her proposal. Thx.

----------

But first I have to finalise my entire scripts and upload them to the site. ;) https://greasyfork.org/ru/users/1194621-testertv

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.