Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Отзив за Youtube polymer engine fixes

Отзив: ОК - скриптът работи, но има бъгове

§
Публикуван на: 12.06.2021

The script used to be nice, but lately it has been a bit low on features. One of the little features gone that I love is the option to revert to the new YouTube logo since the country code messes up with the old logo. However, I could not find any option to do this. Please consider adding this, as well as features that were on 7kt but not on here. Thanks.

BogudanАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 12.06.2021

@pixdoet

My script is NOT replacement for 7KT one. His script you can still find online on other sites. Be aware though that our scripts are incompatible.

§
Публикуван на: 13.06.2021

then why does the updater redirect to this one? is that something greasyfork just does on its own?

BogudanАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 13.06.2021

@Lego Savant

That's how they deal with reports about unauthorized copies :(

§
Публикуван на: 14.06.2021
@pixdoet

My script is NOT replacement for 7KT one. His script you can still find online on other sites. Be aware though that our scripts are incompatible.

I know. I meant that you can consider adding this feature into your script. I am well aware that this isn't 7kt.

BogudanАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 14.06.2021

@pixdoet

> country code messes up with the old logo

My script does not replaces YT logo. If you've problems with actual one, post screenshot please.

Deleted user 769683
§
Публикуван на: 10.07.2021
@pixdoet

were you the one who took down the website?

BogudanАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 10.07.2021

@LemonadeSnake what?

§
Публикуван на: 11.07.2021
@LemonadeSnake what?

7kt's ddns account (and the website) got banned just yesterday for "violating the ddns.net terms of service"

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.