Wanikani Double-Check

Allows retyping typo'd answers, or marking wrong when WK's typo tolerance is too lax.

< Отзив за Wanikani Double-Check

Въпрос/коментар

§
Публикуван на: 14.03.2024
Редактиран на: 14.03.2024

Hello friends. Really love this script and find it very useful.
Currently, the "settings" and "lightning" button, which used to display in the top left hand corner next to the home button, are no longer visible. I've tried updating my browser and restarting my computer and re-installing the script, but nothing seems to bring back these icons. I now can't leave the "speed" round (sorry I don't remember what it is called!) without the lightning button to turn it off....
Do you know what the bug is here?

Robin FindleyАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 14.03.2024

WaniKani is removing 'FontAwesome' from their site, and it is the source of the icons used by the script. I posted a fix in the Open Framework script yesterday which fixes the Gear icon for the Settings menu, and a fix for Double-check (also posted yesterday) which fixes the Lightning Mode button and the Mark-Right/Mark-Wrong and Retype button icons.

So, please make sure you have the latest version of Open Framework and Double-Check. If you still have problems, you may need to clear your browser cache, but I don't think that should be necessary... and it would also clear your script settings, so don't do it if you don't have to.

I'm glad you find the script helpful! I am a fast typer, so I liked being able to speed through my reviews quickly without worrying about imperfect typing, which made my time on WaniKani so much happier!

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.