Greasy Fork is available in English.

Дискусии » Обратна връзка за Greasy Fork

Improvements for [Report Script] function

§
Публикуван на: 29.05.2023

While user submits an abuse report for a script, the developer was allowed to attach further information to the thread. However, users cannot add extra information afterwards. Because of this feature, some script creators might misinterpret some point.

NotYouМод
§
Редактиран на: 29.05.2023

You can send an appeal (which means you can add more details) if the script gets deleted, if it is not going to be deleted, then you have nothing to worry about.

JasonBarnabeМод
§

I don't want it to become an argument between the author and the reporter. Just post the facts and a moderator will decide.

§
Редактиран на: 29.05.2023

No I'm not worrying about the script gets deleted, I'm worrying about those bad scripts are not deleted. For example, see this report

I've posted further details in the script comment section, and you can see all feedbacks are negative, saying this script is only an ad and is scamming money (if you use a translator you'll notice)
(to be clarify, I didn't pay, and I'm not talking about if people who paid really get what they should get, I'm just talking about those false promotions, and that's why I've selected "The intro has misleading content" as report reason instead of "Paid for features but did not receive what was purchased".)

And this report is just ignored by the mods as the script author states those "unwelcome features".

I admit that I was lazy to add additional details to the report, thinking It's very easy to notice if anyone sees the comment and have a glance at the code.

I don't think you should install any script with negative feedbacks > positive feedbacks.

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.