[Updated] Hordes Auto Loot

Auto Loot + Anti Afk + Item Uniting (Made By 0vC4, Updated By xFuRiOuS)

< Feedback on [Updated] Hordes Auto Loot

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 20-04-2022

The script is excellent. But they detected somehow the tool (I'm unable to play for 24 hours). Can you tell me if the delay work on top of the "auto-loot" feature? i think when i left it on 0 delay, the pickup speed may have cause an alert for the server.

Another feedback:

• Would be nice if you could implement a filter for the autoloot system. I'd love if it pickup only the class i'm playing with.
  • i think some of the messages about picking up items in chat comes from the script, even when i disable the all the categories. Please correct me if i'm wrong! Would be good if that message would have a separated area to display.
§
Posted: 20-04-2022

Also, if you could opt a way to save the settings preferences in a json file or in browser cache, would be nice, since the game sometimes freeze and a refresh page is required.

xFuRiOuSمؤلف
§
Posted: 22-04-2022

Hey Plinio!

First, thank you for your feedback and all your suggestions.

You should be aware that there is a risk of ban from the game if you let the delay on 0ms (instant pick up everything). That's also why people asked for this delay feature.

I took note of the following ideas :

• More filters for the type and class of items
  • Save settings preferences

Maybe I'm wrong but there is already a place for the loot log. The error messages you got probably come from objects picked up too quickly and not registered as such by the client.

§
Posted: 22-04-2022
The error messages you got probably come from objects picked up too quickly and not registered as such by the client.

Yeah. That was it.
I don't know if it's possible to separate messages in the chat system, but would be cool if Whispers could be in a separate group tab. I suggested in the Hordes discord. But until it get anywhere, if someone can is able to do it... then why not, right?

Thank you for the reply.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.