Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12-12-2022

I've been using it since 2018. Now I'm trying to find some new fanart the ppixiv stopped working so I tried to update. It gives out this when trying to download the scrip for violent monkey "TypeError: t.then is not a function". I'm running Violent Monkey v.2.13.3.9 on Firefox 107.0.1 (64-bit).

ppixivمؤلف
§
Posted: 12-12-2022

Hmm, that would be a bug in ViolentMonkey. Is 2.13.3.9 a beta build? Their version numbers are confusing, but the latest update for me is 2.13.3. Can you file a bug at https://github.com/violentmonkey/violentmonkey/issues?

You're on the latest version, though. Can you see if there are any errors in the console when you load the site? Somebody else recently reported a problem in Firefox that I'm not seeing but hasn't given any more info yet, so maybe it's related.

§
Posted: 13-12-2022

Please check following items if illustration or manga is not being displayed, if you can't start the manga viewer or if the contents are not properly displayed rolling ball 3d

ppixivمؤلف
§
Posted: 13-12-2022

(Bot?)

§
Posted: 14-12-2022

I just rolled back to Violent Monkey v2.13.3 you said you are using as I am not really an advance user to be using the Violent Monkey Beta. And the ppixiv script is now working again for my Pixiv viewing. Thank you very much.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.