IMDB List Importer

Import list of titles or people in the imdb list

< Feedback on IMDB List Importer

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 23-07-2021

How to check if its doing anything at all, because you would be in the understanding that it would be doing something when it hasn't given an error message. And maybe you could upload a picture of a csv of how it should look. I have a list of only titles with capital letters and spaces is that troublesome.

Neinei0kمؤلف
§
Posted: 27-07-2021

Hello. The script stopped working, probably because of the changes on the IMDB website. I believe I've found the problem and fixed it. Thank you for your question. Without it I would probably only found out about the problem in a few months. As to your question, normally it displays how many items where added to the list. It didn't do this because of 403 error it received when it made requests. But, everything should work now. About CSV format, I've tried to describe completely what format is accepted, and I've tried to make it as forgiving as possible. It should accept CSV exported from IMDB without any modifications.

Also, a while ago I made a major code refactoring. It didn't add any new features or fixed any bugs, so I didn't update the script at a time. Now I finally updated the code. Because of so many changes, something could have been broken. I obviously tested it, but I could have missed something. I would appreciate a feedback if something does not work.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.