IMDB List Importer

Import list of titles or people in the imdb list

< Feedback on IMDB List Importer

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 04-04-2023

The script adds 50 films, then hangs.
But the main problem did not understand how to automatically add a rating, what is needed in the table of contents? rate? ratings?

Neinei0kمؤلف
§
Posted: 12-04-2023

It does not add ratings. Adding ratings is an independent operation from list editing. It would make more sense to have a separate script for this, since list can have the same movie multiple times and it would mean sending multiple requests to the server to set a rating for the same movie. User might also want to import ratings without creating a list.

I might have an idea what may cause hangs. I can't promise anything but I'll try and see if anything can be done.

Neinei0kمؤلف
§

I checked a few times, but I could not replicate the problem with script hanging. But, just in case, I added to the description the procedure how list can be imported if this happens.

Neinei0kمؤلف
§

I wrote another script to import ratings https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463836-imdb-ratings-importer. The form appears on Your Ratings page, which can be accessed by pressing on your user name in the top right corner of imdb website and clicking on "Your Ratings", or alternatively, going to https://www.imdb.com/list/ratings.

§
Posted: 07-03-2024
Edited: 07-03-2024

hi for me it is also hanging
i have a file of 3k movies which i am trying to upload to my own list in the format you have specified. i can run the file and it keeps updating the list but only up to 50 items at a time. then it crashes with the screen shot below. I use chrome browser, latest version, OS linux, and i use Tampermonkey to run the script.

§

i have a file of 3k movies which i am trying to upload to my own list in the format you have specified. i can run the file and it keeps updating the list but only up to 50 items at a time. then it crashes with the screen shot below. I use chrome browser, latest version, OS linux, and i use Tampermonkey to run the script.

i tried with firefox and greasemonkey and reduced the file to 500 items instead of 3k, and it runs into the same problem.

§

i tried with firefox and greasemonkey and reduced the file to 500 items instead of 3k, and it runs into the same problem.

ok seems like a problem in IMDB ... limited to uploading 50 items per upload

Neinei0kمؤلف
§
Posted: 08-03-2024

ok seems like a problem in IMDB ... limited to uploading 50 items per upload

I've tested and didn't encounter this problem after importing over 170 items. But, I think this is IMDB limit. It could be CDN limit, or maybe just high server-load at the time. I'm not sure.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.