Instagram Reloaded

View or download the full-size Instagram image/video. Super simple: press alt+f or shift & click to view media - alt & click saves file. Read for more options.

< Feedback on Instagram Reloaded

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 15-02-2017

Recent change - hold shift-key and (left-)click on item

so recently whenever using shift and mouseclick from a profile to open an image, it causes 2 windows/tabs to open. this doesnt happen from main feed. just on profiles (thumbnails). if you can update or give me an idea of what to change it would be much appreciated! love your script!

despecialمؤلف
§
Posted: 15-02-2017

hi JD305. Thanks for your request.

I will check when this happens. Using Firefox/Chrome, I only get 1 new tab (as excepted) and the popup from Instagram itself. Maybe I can force the browser to only open the image file and stope IG from opening the other dialogue.

§
Posted: 16-02-2017
Edited: 16-02-2017

appreciate it! hopefully i explained it properly. but as a little extra, after the click. i close the 2 new tabs (both tabs contain the image btw). im left with the instagram profile page with the IG popup, so basically have to close 3 items. i assume its an IG change because i have not modified browser in any way since it started happening couple of weeks ago. im on firefox btw.

despecialمؤلف
§
Posted: 21-02-2017

Can you give some infos about what OS and browser you are using?
It's not possible to replicate here. Maybe another script interferes

§

im on firefox 47.02 windows 10. i created a fresh new profile and only installed this script to see if it was a conflict but its still doing it. being that it was working fine previously (and ive made no changes) it has to be a change to the site causing it. are you clicking from the thumbnail? because if you click from the popup it works fine. on the main feed it works fine. its just happening on profile thumbnails.

despecialمؤلف
§

Any chance you can update to the latest version of Firefox?
I am on a Mac and cannot emulate this version. IG hasn't changed lately.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.