Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Looking for more Chinese moderators

§
Posted: 2019-12-05

Looking for more Chinese moderators

I'm looking for Chinese-speaking volunteers to be moderators. This would involve handling reported scripts and moderating the forum. There is not that much time involved - just check in to the site every few days and clear out the items. I would like someone who is active on the site and who can read and write Chinese and English.

If you're interested, please reply in this topic.

§
Posted: 2019-12-08

I am a Chinese student educated in a Chinese university, and I am interested in this issue.

mach6Mod
§
Posted: 2019-12-09

Is weekly checking fine? I'm maintaining https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33522-super-preloaderplus-one-new. And you can check the update history, which shows I'm quite active :p

§
Posted: 2019-12-10

I am interested too,but i only can read english, And bad at speak and write. Chinese is my mother tongue。

§
Posted: 2019-12-11
Edited: 2019-12-13

Hi,你好,Jason!Not interested, but give author a firmly support :D 。 just some advice, chinese zone of GF need a node to accelerate some Libraries which the white list not include. such as some author upload the third js script, but sometimes it can't get the content of @require *** beause of bad network of greasemonkey in china. hope u can establish a CDN node or storage server in china. it can't take too much if u chose a cheap and proper service provider,such as aws or aliyun~~~~.

§

If weekly checking is okay, I'd like to be a part of moderators. I am also maintaing some userscripts on GF too: https://greasyfork.org/en/users/72365-3142-maple

wOxxOmMod
§

@JasonBarnabe, it would make sense if you explain why English skills are needed (because I find it surprising).

§
Edited: 2019-12-11

hi jason,I ’ve sent an email before, and I ’ll come over and leave a message.> @JasonBarnabe said:

I'm looking for Chinese-speaking volunteers to be moderators. This would involve handling reported scripts and moderating the forum. There is not that much time involved - just check in to the site every few days and clear out the items. I would like someone who is active on the site and who can read and write Chinese and English.

If you're interested, please reply in this topic.

i am is Chinese student

§
Posted: 2019-12-14

@wOxxOm said: @JasonBarnabe, it would make sense if you explain why English skills are needed (because I find it surprising).

So that I can talk to them, and so they can use the moderator interface, which is not fully translated.

§
Posted: 2019-12-14

OK, so based on history (how long they've been on the site, what they've done) I've added @mach6 and @"3142 maple" as moderators. Thanks to these two and for anyone else who volunteered.

Sign in to post a reply.