Google & YouTube - Exact Search Hotkey

Simply press the NumpadAdd hotkey on your selected term(s) in the search box and they will be auto-encased in quotes, using Google's "exact search" boolean syntax - no more tedious cursor positioning or unrelated search results.

< Feedback on Google & YouTube - Exact Search Hotkey

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-03-04

Not working in Firefox 59

It just pastes quotes at the beginning of the google search bar

drhouseAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-06

maybe try the firefox addon version:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nquote/

§
Posted: 2019-11-11
Edited: 2019-11-11

I have the same problem: """"Vive AMD VR

Should be great if it work: No update ? PS: The extension is not available now: Oops! We can’t find that page Try to find "nquote" in the Classic Add-ons Archive. And the extension seems not able to quote each words (quote all ) ..... caa:addon/nquote

drhouseAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-11-15

decembre, if you're using Firefox I read that Greasemonkey may be the problem, there's Tampermonkey for Firefox, that may work

§
Posted: 2021-09-17

decembre, if you're using Firefox I read that Greasemonkey may be the problem, there's Tampermonkey for Firefox, that may work

Same problem with Tampermonkey.

§
Posted: 2021-12-15

update?

drhouseAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-12-17

update?

managed to update it for Chrome... tried making it work in Firefox, but not possible, code just won't work... added new note: "only works in Chrome (Firefox incompatible)"

§
Posted: 2021-12-17

update?

managed to update it for Chrome... tried making it work in Firefox, but not possible, code just won't work... added new note: "only works in Chrome (Firefox incompatible)"

OK , thanks for the reply!

Sign in to post a reply.