Issue

No working on palemoon v27.1.0

i see the player when i move my mouse over the videoframe,
i can see all video frames/picures if i move the cursor on he playbar,
nothing ever starts.

ColomboAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-02-16

Sorry I'm a noob could you explain me how we install userscripts in palemoon?
Greasemonkey and tampermonkey are not compatible.
I've tryed installing scriptish/guerilla script but couldn't found how to install scripts.

§
Posted: 2017-02-16

i think greasemonkey 1.5 or 2.0 is compatible but i'm using the latest version with little compatibility issues.

ColomboAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-02-18
Edited: 2017-02-18

ok so it seems that palemoon is based on an outdated version of firefox and is not compatible with hls.js, this is not something I can fix but you can disable HLS in my script, uncheck the option "Prefer HLS to MP4" and select a quality other than auto.
After that it should work (I know there is a bug with autoplay, I'm fixing it, you have to click on the play button for now).

§

Ok..

2 other scripts i'd like to have..

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/12614/sound-alert/p1

The guy who pretended he wanted to help gave up pretexting pale moon is "eww" for him.. pure vanity. if you think you could create such script, that would be nice.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites

the author of that addon never managed to hide the grey empty filtered results
on "google images".. if you know how to get rid of all those boxes so only unfiltered images appear & populate the white page that would be great.

ColomboAuthor
§

Fixing other people's bugs feels like cleaning your neighbor's toilets, I won't do that.

§

perfect, i wasnt expecting a better response, i just needed to smile at ppl's bestial negativism, today

Sign in to post a reply.