Discussions » Creation Requests

Drag raising game I play; a Script for it - Don't know how plausible it is, but...

§
Posted: 2017-02-08

Drag raising game I play; a Script for it - Don't know how plausible it is, but...

I play a game http://bit.ly/drag-cave and there are 6 main locations you can view to catch eggs. There's 3 visible eggs at one time, but there's a huge queue of eggs behind those 3. Once one of the 3 is picked up by a player, an egg from the queue replaces the picked up egg. I already use a script that catches the egg I want WHEN it shows up on the screen. BUT I still barely catch the things I want, even with a super fast computer and internet speed.

So my question is, is it possible to script something that would show me the egg queue? The eggs are generated automatically every hour. They are there some where, but I have no scripting knowledge to find them or their unique codes.

If it's possible, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me. I'd be willing to shell out some PayPal cash too if that's what it takes!

Thanks.

§
Posted: 2017-03-02

No, its not possible. This site does not use AJAX or fancy APIs, its 100% server side and eggs aren't generated before they appear on the page. Luckily this increases the opportunity for scripting other things.

Sign in to post a reply.