Discussions » Creation Requests

Full size Google images

§
Posted: 2017-01-09

Full size Google images

I'm looking for someone to sort of revive this script: http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/158848

The frequently updated Google: Direct Links for Pages and Images already does most of the work. All that's left to do is rewrite the Google Images page so that it displays the images the thumbnails link to in their full size (or scaled down to fit the screen width) instead of the thumbnails themselves. I already use the Firefox extension img2tab to this effect, but it's a lot less convenient than the image search leading straight to the desired page.

Thank you for your time.

§
Posted: 2017-01-11
This script works perfect for me:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3187-google-images-direct-link

Err... good for you? That doesn't relate to my request at all.

§
Posted: 2017-03-07

Bump

§
Posted: 2017-08-11

Bump

Deleted user 20822
§
Posted: 2017-08-11

Author of "Google: Direct Links for Pages and Images" here. Although I have no interest in your request, I can give permission of reusing my code to anyone who wants to complete this request. ;-)

hoothinMod
§
Posted: 2017-08-12
Edited: 2017-08-12

Try my script Picviewer CE+. press A to show current full size image & ctrl+g to show all.

§
Posted: 2017-08-14

@VA
Too bad you have no interest in it lol. Thanks for GDLPI though.

@hoothin
Thanks for the reply. Your script is nice, but it doesn't do a better job than img2tab, since you still have to perform a search first, then open the slideshow thing. Also, those keyboard shortcuts won't work in Firefox (but I found the icon that opens the slideshow by hovering on a thumbnail).

Now, if you could make the Google Image search skip the results page and go straight to the slideshow, that would be it.

hoothinMod
§
Posted: 2017-08-15
Edited: 2017-08-15
@hoothin Thanks for the reply. Your script is nice, but it doesn't do a better job than img2tab, since you still have to perform a search first, then open the slideshow thing. Also, those keyboard shortcuts won't work in Firefox (but I found the icon that opens the slideshow by hovering on a thumbnail). Now, if you could make the Google Image search skip the results page and go straight to the slideshow, that would be it.

Firefox is OK, You need to enable the shortcut keys in "picviewer ce设置" by first, It shows as "启用以下快捷键", then open the search result page and press "ctrl+g"

§
Posted: 2017-08-16

Sure, but that still doesn't help, because having to press ctrl+g is one action too many for it to be the script I'm looking for.

hoothinMod
§
Posted: 2017-08-17

Just open the setting, find "图库"->"自动打开图库的网站正则", input www.google.com.*tbm=isch and press "确定", then you'll get what you want. You can also get another view from "命令"->"导出图片" in Gallery.

§
Posted: 2017-08-19

Wow that does work, though in my case it had to be www.google.fr.*tbm=isch

And that alternate view is even better. Could it go straight to that view from search?

Man I wish the menus were in English now. Good stuff though, thanks. Finally.

hoothinMod
§
Posted: 2017-08-20

I have no stamina to do the job as it's difficult for me to translation some complex words to English

Sign in to post a reply.