screenshot

About: Youtube Black Theme
Wouldn't this be a situation where adding a screenshot of what the theme looks like, make an incredible amount of sense? Btw, you can also insert images directly into the description area by using:

評論

• I do feel as though it would be appropriate, as I myself would prefer to see images of the theme before installing, I used to have images back on userscripts.org, but they didn't get transferred over when I imported this script here, and I kept forgetting that they weren't transferred over. The usefulness of screenshots for such a script like this is extremely large.

I am currently unavailable for uploading some images, but will put some up when I get home, in a few more days.

This script has only been a side project and I haven't put as much thought into it as to the presentation to the public, as like I said, I keep forgetting the screenshots didn't make it over in the transfer.

I appreciate the suggestion/reminder a lot.

Thanks, Daniel.
  • Waterfox
    "I am currently unavailable for uploading some images, but will put some up when I get home, in a few more days."
    Always not in your home !
    :smile:
  • I admit, I completely forgot about this suggestion/reminder. I have created a video and added a hyperlink to the description. I couldn't figure out how to get a video inline in a greasy fork description, even though I have done inline videos plenty of times before.

Thank you again for reminding me, I'm a little mad at myself for forgetting :/

Daniel.