This script turns the titles of thumbnails pointing to single images to direct links. Multi-page images, novels, ugoira, etc... are not affected.
- Updated to work with the latest pixiv URLs/layouts.
- Fixed minor errors showing up in console
- Fixed direct link titles on tag searches
- Added HTTPS @include for pixiv
- Fixed full size images sometimes getting cropped.
- Added ability to force the 'book view' manga images back to something resembling the normal manga view (disabled by default). This must be enabled to get direct links for these types of images.
- Added manga page counts back to the title links.
- Removed use of the "SPAPI" pixiv API, which pixiv no longer supports. At least for now, only the HTML parser is used for linking titles and swapping image sizes. Title linking is now disabled by default.
- Fixed private images breaking the title links function.
- If fullSizeMedium is false, still link the thumbnail to the full size image.
- Turns out Pixiv wasn't done changing things. Fixed the full-size option again.
- Turns out not all non-manga images made the change accounted for in the last update. Fixed the full-size option again.
- Direct link titles now work for recent images even if GM_xmlhttpRequest isn't available (but still disabled by default).
- Fixed full-size display on mode=medium pages.
- Fixed script again to work with new HTML and thumbnails. Old-style direct URLs no longer work for new images.
- Fixed large full size images not displaying properly on mode=medium pages.
- The title for the "this image is a response to" thumbnail is now linked.
- Fixed script to work with the new style of thumbnail. However, GM_xmlhttpRequest is required to get the direct link titles for them (older images are still fine). Forcing mode=medium pages to display/link the full size does not require GM_xmlhttpRequest, but GM_xmlhttpRequest is needed to get the old-style fullsize link instead of the new "/img-original/" link.
- Titles of thumbnails on the ranking pages are now supported.