Greasy Fork is available in English.

旁路 全部 短链接

绕过所有短链接网站自动跳过烦人的链接缩短器,直接到您的目的地

< 脚本旁路 全部 短链接的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2022-07-03

Great work,really nice.
Using your script just to automate the downloading process for some sites,open the tab,the script start the download automatically so i dont have to switch between multiple tabs just to click one button. The problem is that some site i could not find the id element for the download button.So i can see the script is loading on that site but it does not start the download.

§
发表于:2022-07-04

give me example of the site that you mean

§
发表于:2022-07-04

give me example of the site that you mean

www.vosan.co
or www.racedepartment.com, you need an account here but is free to make and download tho,but those are few i couldn't find the id for the thing to automate it

§
发表于:2022-07-07

i still tried those 2 days but not succes,i guess its not gonna happend. there's nothing really to bypass is more to automate the process cuz you have to open so many tabs just to click once is annoying,great work anyway

§

explain more please , i see in the racedepartment.com is easy with single click files downloaded

§

ok,i will try my best to explain,so i saw your script is also starting to download on some sites like mediafire so i was thinking to add more sites just to automate this process of downloading,so i dont have to open the link in a new tab and then go to that tab and click one button when i can have a script to do that. if you go on " https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/ " you see a list with bunch of topics,if you open multiple topic using the middle mouse or right click-open in new tab,then you will have to go to each tab just to click that single download button,while your script can do that already.will be usefull if you need to re-install a bunch of stuff from there,so you can just open the topic in another tab and the script will start the download for you while you are still on the same page with the list,i added the site to the list and the script is seeing the site but because i cant find a way to tell the script to click on that button for download i cant make it automatically.

§

ok , now I understand what you want, please wait my next update

§

Done , Please update to the latest version

§

works like a charm,thank you

§
发表于:2022-07-08

so....uhm...tried to add this site i found "ac.totsugeki.com/category/cars/" it work,but then every single download goes through a second link from this site "lets.5get.net" and here i got stuck,

§

Done , Please update to the latest version

§

works like a charm as allways,god dam man you save people so much time with this

§
发表于:2022-07-09

So for this "https://acdriftingpro.com/" i manage to make it work for the "Install with" button but you need premium for that,and for the first one,that is free,idk how to set it up,some assistance >.<

§
发表于:2022-08-22

for this please www.assettoworld.com,you need to click so many things to download is nasty...

§
发表于:2022-08-26

for this please www.assettoworld.com,you need to click so many things to download is nasty...

Done , need manual click for the link download

§
发表于:2022-08-28

Done , need manual click for the link download

hi, i found this to work for the first part,the "download" button but is not working for the second part when it needs to click an option to download.
document.getElementsByClassName("btn btn-outline-succss")[0].click();
now im not sure if is not clicking at all or is clicking the is not able to open the new tab,the new pop up. now i notice if you click the option1 a line with the link will apper at the bottom in format .
now im sure you tried already but maybe you can twist and make it work or someone else is seeing this and manages to make it work,
anywany awesome job.thanks

§
发表于:2022-08-28

nvm,i manage to make it work,just use the setTimeout(function() { and set it to 2000 did the job.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。