Greasy Fork is available in English.

Add YouTube Video Progress

Adds a progress bars (or dots) at bottom of video, a progress text which includes video quality and subtitle indicators, and a chapter title box on the YouTube video page.

< 脚本Add YouTube Video Progress的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

Deleted user 103157
§
发表于:2019-09-29

Note 264/265 mp4 WebM

It is suggested that the following 1080P be followed by a description of the current situation. MP4 or WEBM VP9 or AVC1 264 or 265 Choose one of the above to illustrate. Because I locked in playing MP4, I can use GPU to reduce CPU usage. The reason why I need to display is that sometimes the lock is unsuccessful and I need to try to refresh the page. Another point is that 1080P and the following obvious bit rates are higher, so that the picture is better.

Last question, If you are going to update the version, please pay attention to my message.

jcunews作者
§
发表于:2019-09-30

It is suggested that the following 1080P be followed by a description of the current situation.

MP4 or WEBM VP9 or AVC1 264 or 265 Choose one of the above to illustrate.

Sorry. That'll be too technical for general use. Please keep in mind that you are not the only one which is using this script.

Because I locked in playing MP4, I can use GPU to reduce CPU usage. The reason why I need to display is that sometimes the lock is unsuccessful and I need to try to refresh the page.

Another point is that 1080P and the following obvious bit rates are higher, so that the picture is better.

That has nothing to do with this script.

Last question, If you are going to update the version, please pay attention to my message.

Post the screenshot please for the current update please. Otherwise, I can not help you.

Deleted user 103157
§
发表于:2019-09-30

@jcunews 说道:

It is suggested that the following 1080P be followed by a description of the current situation.

MP4 or WEBM VP9 or AVC1 264 or 265 Choose one of the above to illustrate.

Sorry. That'll be too technical for general use. Please keep in mind that you are not the only one which is using this script.

Because I locked in playing MP4, I can use GPU to reduce CPU usage. The reason why I need to display is that sometimes the lock is unsuccessful and I need to try to refresh the page.

Another point is that 1080P and the following obvious bit rates are higher, so that the picture is better.

That has nothing to do with this script.

Post the screenshot please for the current update please. Otherwise, I can not help you.

Just found out yesterday updated, Location was perfect, thank you very much

发表回复

登录以发表回复。