Disable YouTube Channel/User Home Page Video AutoPlay

Disable the video autoplay at YouTube channel/user home page

< 脚本Disable YouTube Channel/User Home Page Video AutoPlay的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本有用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2020-04-08
修改于:2020-04-08

Not working

When it opens to Youtube for the first time and enters a channel page, it works properly, but unfortunately it does not work when revisiting the same page or another page. I only use it with your "Add YouTube Video Progress". I only use Violenmonkey as my browser plugin. I don't have another browser plugin.

jcunews作者
§

This is same problem which was reported by another user. The script has been updated to fix it.

§

OK. It works, but unfortunately video playing when I open the channel in new tab.

jcunews作者
§

I have not encountered the problem when tested in my system with both Firefox and Chrome. Which URL where the problem occured? Was the page on the new tab opened from a link in other page, or by direct URL addressbar input?

§

There was a problem when I tried it first, but now it looks like it does not exist. It happens sometimes when I try again and again. :(

It happens when I open a channel page from the Youtube homepage in a new tab. I think it's about my computer. Because it's a little slow.

I saw a problem with "Add YouTube Video Progress". I will write it on the script page.

jcunews作者
§
发表于:2020-04-09
修改于:2020-04-09

Does the browser console log any error?

If your computer or network is slow, check the script variable settings which is related to the performance.

§
发表于:2020-04-10

An error does not appear.

I tried from another pc but unfortunately it plays automatically.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatolianRockRevival

I think Youtube is making an update.

jcunews作者
§
发表于:2020-04-10

Perhaps. And if it is the case, the YouTube server I'm using is not yet updated. This has happened before, so I'll have to wait for the update before I can know the problem.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。