Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< 脚本Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本能用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2021-02-22
编辑于:2021-02-22

Works but the blocking on Duckduckgo is imperfect: if I block or perma-ban a website with several "subpages" in the result, it will only block the "header." What I say is not very clear... I attach an image where I blocked foxnews but we still see results from foxnews, only the "main" result is hidden. We still see these subpages "Politics", "U.S.", "World", etc. (There is also this "Recent News" but that's not what I'm primarily talking about.)

Firefox 83.0 (maybe I should update)
OS Linux
Tampermonkey 4.11.6120
Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites) 2.1.9

§
发表于:2021-02-22

Hmm, yes, I'll need to add new code for that. Meanwhile, as a nearly full workaround, you could add a custom style rule on the Options tab of the Manage Hiding dialog.

Scroll to the bottom and click "Edit Custom Style Rules". That should display a form along the bottom. Paste this rule at the end of whatever you have:

.results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .results__sitelink--organics, .ghhdnone + .results__sitelink--organics {display:none;}

and then click Save, and then click Close. That should take effect immediately.

I noticed a bug: when you completely unblock a site, its site links won't reappear until you reload the page. I'll need a little time to work out what is going on there before rolling out an update.

§
发表于:2021-05-20
.results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .results__sitelink--organics, .ghhdnone + .results__sitelink--organics {display:none;}

This was working for me in the past, but not anymore. I don't know when it happened, but it seems my block list is gone (though that rule still exists). For example, I blocked www.yummly.com and entered that rule to hide the sub links. It worked a few months ago when I first did it. Today I had to reblock www.yummly.com, but I can still see the sub links. I'm using duckduckgo in Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62 (Official build).

§
发表于:2021-05-28

I don't know why this changed, but the "s" moved from results to sitelink. Why? Probably safest to keep the old ones, too:

.results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .results__sitelink--organics, .ghhdnone + .results__sitelink--organics, .results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .result__sitelinks--organics, .ghhdnone + .result__sitelinks--organics {display:none;}

§
发表于:2021-05-28

I don't know why this changed, but the "s" moved from results to sitelink. Why? Probably safest to keep the old ones, too:

.results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .results__sitelink--organics, .ghhdnone + .results__sitelink--organics, .results_links_deep[blocknotice] + .result__sitelinks--organics, .ghhdnone + .result__sitelinks--organics {display:none;}

Thank you for the update, this worked for me!

§
发表于:2021-06-01

I added this code to version 2.2.0.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。