Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< 脚本Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2020-12-12
编辑于:2020-12-12

Hello. The Hit Hider script has always worked so well for me. But recently now the 'block' button no longer appears and I can't seem to get it back even after doing the disable/uninstall dance. On further examination I see sites on my block and permaban lists are no longer blocked or banned. Did I or Goggle do something to break this? Is there something I could do to get it working again?

§

Could you take a look at this other recent report and see whether you have the same pattern of Chrome/MacOS/Tampermonkey/logged-in:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites/discussions/70153

§

I posted an update (2.1.7) that hopefully will work with more Google layouts. Let me know.

§
发表于:2020-12-14

Hello again. Update: Woke this morning to find the script working once again. v2.1.8. So nice to have it back. I looked at the link provided above, but honestly, that's all beyond what my broken brain can work out. Thank you for your continued support.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。