Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< 脚本Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2020-12-12
编辑于:2020-12-12

Hi Jefferson, this does not work for me. Chrome macos, latest version. The block button does not appear and even if I add it manually it does not work. But strangely it works when I use incognito window. The HTML path to search items is indeed different.

In normal chrome: div#res>div#search>div>div#rso>div>div.g
In incognito mode: div#res>div#search>div>div#rso>div.g

There is an extra layer of div. Then it does not work. But the selectors I find in your script // Google: div#res > div#search > div > div#ires > div.srg | ol#rso | div._NId | div.bkWMgd > div.g > div.rc > h3.r > a can also match it. So I don't know how it does not work. I can provide HTML file if you prefer. But it seems pastebin does not let me paste long html texts.

Could you take a look?

§

yes

§

Same for me! it doesn't work.

§

Hi All, thank you for the reports. When I do an ordinary search in Chrome/Windows/Tampermonkey, I don't notice the change yet. (There are some unusual layouts for Coronavirus searches.)

The lines starting with // are comments for my reference and not always up-to-date. The layout you're seeing should match the

#res #rso div.g

pattern on line 445 in both cases. But maybe there is some other complication related to the link URLs or the layout of the cite line relative to the main link.

I need to add some kind of "figure out this page" button. Until then, maybe you can share the outerHTML for div#rso to see whether I can spot some significant issue there.

§

I posted an update (2.1.7) that hopefully will work with more Google layouts. Let me know.

§
发表于:2020-12-13

Thank you! It works now. I see you changed parent to closest. That might solve my issue.

I have another question. Why not support block by url in case I only want to block part of a website? Sorry if you answered this but the feedback block does not have search function.

§
发表于:2020-12-13
Why not support block by url in case I only want to block part of a website? Sorry if you answered this but the feedback block does not have search function.

It would be a huge change that I honestly do not have the energy to implement these days. Sorry!

发表回复

登录以发表回复。