[TS] Citrus GFork

NOW with version number in Listing!! Advance table view for Greasy Fork. Fixes display bugs. 100 scripts display at a time, favoured user count, remembers last sort order used on Script Listing, "My" Profile Listing, and third Party Listing. Able to distinguish between, Library, Unlisted and Deleted scripts using text icons. Beside FireFox, it now supports Opera and Chrome.

< Feedback on [TS] Citrus GFork

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2014-12-20

Does not work for localised pages with "-" for language identifier

For example, script list in Trad. Chinese.

Script version v1.0.24

§

My quick fixes:

# Line 123
    if (document.URL.match(/greasyfork\.org\/[\w-]+\/scripts\/\d+/)) //Script Page
# Line 152
    else if (document.URL.match(/greasyfork\.org\/[\w-]+\/scripts/)) //Script Listing
§

And the pre tag kind of messed up at forum..

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-12-27
Edited: 2014-12-27

Sorry, I didn't spot this until now. Thank you for posting a fix. Will try and release an update today with decembre's request and fix.

FYI: The "OK" selection is a rating and not meant to be used for reporting bugs. You can change the rating if it wasn't your intention.

If Jason is reading this: the whole rating system is messed up and confusing. XD

What's wrong with the pre tag? It seems fine to me.

TimidScriptAuthor
§

The local is fixed and the update is uploaded

§
Sorry, I didn't spot this until now. Thank you for posting a fix. Will try and release an update today with decembre's request and fix.

FYI: The "OK" selection is a rating and not meant to be used for reporting bugs. You can change the rating if it wasn't your intention.

If Jason is reading this: the whole rating system is messed up and confusing. XD

What's wrong with the pre tag? It seems fine to me.

The newlines are missing when I tested.. I wii provide a screenshot as soon as I got back to my computer..

§

@TimidScript the new lines here are missing.

New line missing

TimidScriptAuthor
§

Thanks for the image. It's fixed.

§
Posted: 2014-12-28

Yes! Thank you :3

Sign in to post a reply.