[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2018-10-12
Edited: 2018-10-12

It's stuck in checking data again (October 13, 2018)

as observed before the script has stopped yet again, I made this post immediately after I was experiencing this problem again. http://prntscr.com/l5dvjb

Is there any permanent way to fix this issue? as we have figured out before, you only had to increase the value by 1 of a certain line in the script to fix this. I have not tried that solution as of now but I will update you guys if the same trick works yet again.

UPDATE: I have tried changing the line 106 from var finalPElement = pElements[pElements.length-4]; to var finalPElement = pElements[pElements.length-5]; and from that to var finalPElement = pElements[pElements.length-6];

UPDATE 2: I have already reached up to 10 to no avail. It just wouldn't proceed from checking data. We might have to wait for the script author to do some changes to the script if this is the case.

basically changing the values +1 higher than before and none of them seem to work.

Questions: Could it be that you have to change some other line? Did Kissanime implement something that causes this script to get stuck in checking data?

WestleyMAuthor
§

The original reason the number had to be changed was because they moved the RapidVideo button to the bottom whereas it was at the top before. And I would guess it's not working for you right now because it looks like the RapidVideo button is missing entirely. In which case lowering the number will probably fix it. I can probably push something out in a few days that'll allow it to work either way.

So start with 3, then 2, then 1. Though I would guess 3 is the number you're looking for.

WestleyMAuthor
§

My guess it you've got a default server set or are using a script that automatically sets the server. That'll make the button disappear. Changing line 106 to

var finalPElement = pElements[1];

should fix it then, regardless of if the button is there.

§
Posted: 2018-10-13

I have set line 106 to var finalPElement = pElements[pElements.length-2];

and it finally works! thanks for the tip

§
Posted: 2018-10-14

It's stuck again but I changed line 106 back to

var finalPElement = pElements[pElements.length-3];

and it works!

Sign in to post a reply.