Pixiv Display All Images

Display all original images automatically: no need to click the medium image.

< Feedback on Pixiv Display All Images

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-08-14

Show Fit to screen images instead of full size images

Hi, Great script. I wonder if it is possible to really just show all images in their "fit to screen size" instead of the full size ones. Just like it is when you use no script at all. So, the only difference is that i dont have to click the "see all" button to see all images.

SuperschwulAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-08-16

Added it as an option (v 1.2) ;) It is disabled by default, because I prefer them to fit-to-width only (not height).

You may enable the fit-to-width-AND-height by changing line 17 from this var FIT_IMAGES_TO_SCREEN_WIDTH_AND_HEIGHT = false; to this var FIT_IMAGES_TO_SCREEN_WIDTH_AND_HEIGHT = true;

§
Posted: 2018-08-24

@Superschwul said: Added it as an option (v 1.2) ;) It is disabled by default, because I prefer them to fit-to-width only (not height).

You may enable the fit-to-width-AND-height by changing line 17 from this var FIT_IMAGES_TO_SCREEN_WIDTH_AND_HEIGHT = false; to this var FIT_IMAGES_TO_SCREEN_WIDTH_AND_HEIGHT = true;

Thanks for the fast response. It now works just as i need it to. The reason i'd like it better this way, is because i often use my 13" screen laptop. When viewing too large images, it can get very annoying to scroll down-up left-right to see it all.

Another little problem i found is that sometimes that script does not "activate". It should be happening because sometimes i open many pics in new tabs all at once. So sometimes i have to reload the tabs several times until the script works. I don't think it has anything to do with it but i removed the function "enlargeThumbsAtWorksPag"so it shows the thumbs in normal size (also a problem to have they too big in a small screen). I did this by deleting this entire block of code:

function enlargeThumbsAtWorksPage() { // override css var style = document.createElement('style'); style.type = 'text/css'; style.innerHTML = ` .manage-unit .image-item { width: 220px; } .work.work { width: 220px; height: 220px; } .image-item img { object-fit: contain; width: 220px; height: 220px; } .one-click-bookmark, .thumbnail-menu { display: none; /* OPTIONAL */ }

SuperschwulAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-08-26

@"Lucas Montenegro" said: sometimes that script does not "activate"

it also happens to me. sometimes the script loads before some of the page content and it breaks. just uploaded v1.4 which may fix this.

§
Posted: 2018-08-28

Man something just happened with this last update. Now it wont show all images anymore! I even tried downgrading to previous versions, but nothing worked. Btw, it indeed seems to "activate" every single time now, but even when the page is supposed to have many pics, it show only one. Please fix! I'm so sorry, this script was so great, and i made you brake it with my pickiness.

SuperschwulAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-08-29

interesting. works for me... i'm not sure it's the new code's fault. or else downgrading to a previous version would have solved it. anyway, i've updated the code now (v1.5) to fix some broken images bug. but this bug only happened on some single-image pages, so i'm not sure it is the same bug you are referring to. please test the new version though.

§
Posted: 2018-08-30
Edited: 2018-08-30

@nidhiagarwal said: Up Board High School Time Table 2019

Problem still persists! =(((( I even tried reinstalling firefox, and tempermonkey. Nothing solves it. =( Here's how it looks like:

Clicking image in gallery screen (suposed to be 9 pics)

How it show: (before the problem, the text in red would say "image 1 of 9" and all images in the same page. "image 2 of 9", "image 3 of 9" and so forth...) here is the same page as the picture above (scrolled down so you can see there are no more pics.)

SuperschwulAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-08-31

do you get any errors on the console? click "firefox menu > web developer > web console" to open it up then reload the page.

§
Posted: 2018-08-31

@Superschwul said: do you get any errors on the console? click "firefox menu > web developer > web console" to open it up then reload the page.

Actually no. I tried with different browser (chrome). Same result. I'm guessing it's a problem with Tempermonkey maybe? Does the script runs on Greasymonkey? Problem is, to use Greasymonkey i would have to upgrade firefox, and loose a lot of other extensions i use and love, coz they are not yet compatible with new firefox version. =(

§
Posted: 2018-09-06

Just to let you know...

It's working for me fine again. I think the problem was caused by pixiv itself. A few days ago the site seemed to have changed it's layout. A couple days back, the layout returned to how it was before that, and your script too.

Thanks for you attention. You are awesome.

SuperschwulAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-09-11

Thanks =)

§
Posted: 2021-09-18

Nakheel Presenting Murooj Al Furjan West Townhouses which offers 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses, each with a maid’s room and in a choice of layout options.

Visit us: https://www.thedubailands.com/nakheel-murooj-al-furjan-west-townhouses

§
Posted: 2022-01-31

Damac recently launched Eterno Prestige Villas at Damac Hills 2 which comprises luxury villas located in the heart of Dubai. Making space for everything you hold dear.

You Can Also Click Here For More Information : https://www.thedubailands.com/eterno-prestige-villas-damac-hills-2

Sign in to post a reply.