Best brofist.io hacks 2018 (Sandbox)

Enjoy! (Script is not working! Will try to update as fast as I can.)

< Feedback on Best brofist.io hacks 2018 (Sandbox)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-07-28

Not working

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS.

Kaden BakerAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-28

I'm not sure what you mean. It does work for Sandbox. Maybe you have a crappy computer (Or whatever you use) or wifi. IDK man.

§
Posted: 2018-07-30

not works, me good computer

Kaden BakerAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-30

Are you actually copying and pasting the code or the info? Because this actually does work.

§
Posted: 2018-09-30

it works, i am currently trying to use this in 2 player mode using my uneducated self with a very little bit of a coding experience

Kaden BakerAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-04

@Unreal Gaming don't. The code won't work. I don't know how to make it a "client" sort of thing. And @MrDimasicTV you need to use numbers 3-7. Read the description when you install my scripts. It might help you better understand this.

Kaden BakerAuthor
§

@"Unreal Gaming" said: it works, i am currently trying to use this in 2 player mode using my uneducated self with a very little bit of a coding experience

@MrDimasicTV said: not works, me good computer

Kaden BakerAuthor
§

@"Kaden Baker" said: @Unreal Gaming don't. The code won't work. I don't know how to make it a "client" sort of thing. And @MrDimasicTV you need to use numbers 3-7. Read the description when you install my scripts. It might help you better understand this.

@"Unreal Gaming" said: it works, i am currently trying to use this in 2 player mode using my uneducated self with a very little bit of a coding experience

Sign in to post a reply.