Greasy Fork is available in English.

Nova YouTube

Powerful control on YouTube

< Feedback on Nova YouTube

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 24-02-2023
Edited: 24-02-2023

Can you add a all scroll bar option to not display it?
I tried to find another extension to not scroll bar display. but As for Nova, the "Header unpinned(autoscroll)" script doesn't work.

§
Edited: 24-02-2023

I tried downgrading the old version and it still works. If you have a split script "Playlist auto-collapse" please let me.

raingartTác giả
§

In the next release I will add new oprion Hide scrollbar in Add "Scroll to top" button

the scrollbar will only hide in the watch page it will show up on other pages.

it is possible to make a separate plug-in correctly, than to add to an existing one - I don’t know. Settings page so overloaded with settings

I myself have been using this option for a long time through Stylus (i added a screenshot)

§

thank you so much

§

In the next release I will add new oprion Hide scrollbar in Add "Scroll to top" button

the scrollbar will only hide in the watch page
it will show up on other pages.

it is possible to make a separate plug-in correctly, than to add to an existing one - I don’t know. Settings page so overloaded with settings

I myself have been using this option for a long time through Stylus (i added a screenshot)

I hope

will not show 'watch' and 'livechat'

on other pages will not be the default scrollbar browser and work well with other extensions.

raingartTác giả
§

not show 'watch' and 'livechat'

I don't know such a requested hiding scrollbar in livechat iframe.

I think I'll add an option. But it's easier to do it yourself

* {
    -ms-overflow-style: none; /* for Internet Explorer, Edge */
    scrollbar-width: none; /* for Firefox */
}

*::-webkit-scrollbar {
    display: none; /* for Chrome, Safari, and Opera */
}
§
Posted: 25-02-2023

Okay, just hope that the new version will work with Other extensions Together well. Thank you so Much

Đăng nhập để bình luận