A CSS style for Habitica with different color scheme options for to do's on your task page on Habitica (does not apply to challenges or other types of tasks besides to-dos).
The following options are available:
- All Yellow (like my All-Yellow Tasks style except this only applies to to-dos)
- Grey (neutral/just-created is the same color as an undue daily; they get darker the older they are (and lighter if you manage to raise their task value above neutral, i.e. with a skill))
- Rainbow, two options (green is neutral/just-created for both, neither has any colors that exactly match what you'd see in a different column):
- One has the colors where red is the best and purple is the worst (so you're only likely to see green, blue, indigo, and purple)
- The other has the colors where red is the worst and purple is the best (so you're only likely to see green, yellow, orange, and red)
- Shades of red (for people who like being stressed, I guess; darker is worse)
- A scheme where everything except the oldest/reddest to-dos are yellow and the oldest/reddest ones are a shade lighter than the normal worst red
- A scheme where everything except the oldest/reddest to-dos are green and the oldest/reddest ones are a shade of orange (the shade that is normally two "better" than the darkest red)
License has symbolically changed to a more restrictive one because I no longer give my blessing for forks of this style. Thank you.