Greasy Fork is available in English.

Assassinate Ad Block Blockers

You know those annoying content blockers that demand you remove your AdBlock so you can read the content? This script removes them by force. Please note, this is not automatically universal like AdBlock Plus. It operates on a per-site basis that the author must add.

< Feedback on Assassinate Ad Block Blockers

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 23-05-2019

Please add Washingtonpost and Rawstory.com

Can you please add Washingtonpost.com and Rawstory.com

Thanks

KxmodeTác giả
§
Posted: 25-05-2019

Hi. These two sites hide their content behind proper pay walls meaning the content is not available even if I removed all the blocker code. The script cannot bypass this kind of blocker. My apologies.

§

Ah I see, thanks for the reply. Both sites changed up their code recently and nothing works for them now.

§

So no chance to bypass the rawstory whitelist/subscribe.

KxmodeTác giả
§
Edited: 25-05-2019

There is no chance in its current form. I cannot whitelist or bypass it because, in my test, they replaced the content with an advertisement to subscribe (this is known as a Pay Wall). As the name implies, all the content is behind that Pay Wall.

§
Posted: 26-05-2019

Thanks for trying.

KxmodeTác giả
§
Posted: 27-05-2019

You're welcome friend. Sorry, I couldn't make it happen for you.

KxmodeTác giả
§
Posted: 08-05-2020
Edited: 02-07-2020

A follow-up to your requests.

I added www.washingtonpost.com a few weeks ago.

The ad blocker on www.rawstory.com has a link to continue without disabling ad blockers on the same level as closing a modal. It just takes a single click, and you can read the content.

Đăng nhập để bình luận