Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

How to close accounts

§
Posted: 2014-11-06
Edited: 2014-11-06

How to close accounts

Is it possible to terminate an account?

Yes, I am asking this for myself ;; not that I plan to sign up elsewhere like openuserjs or MonkeyGuts. Rather I've decided to stop making Greasemonkey scripts because I'd like to inspect code to fix issues, not worsen them. The scripts I wrote such as YouTube Watch R Rated Videos, MyFonts Downloader, or Geocaching Free Premium can't possibly be having any positive impact.

Nothing is wrong with the site. I admire the admin for taking on the role of making the new userscripts.org equivalent. But I'm not going to assist.

Goodbye to a great community,
-Anthony Kleine [Tommy Smith was just a penname to hide behind, if you're wondering]

§

I am very sad about it Tommy
not like you to reconsider again?

After all who loses will be the users as a fan of his work.

§

There's currently no way to automatically close an account. You could go and delete your scripts, change your e-mail and name, and then never use the account again.

§
Posted: 2015-01-31
Is it possible to terminate an account?

Yes, I am asking this for myself ;; not that I plan to sign up elsewhere like openuserjs or MonkeyGuts. Rather I've decided to stop making Greasemonkey scripts because I'd like to inspect code to fix issues, not worsen them. The scripts I wrote such as YouTube Watch R Rated Videos, MyFonts Downloader, or Geocaching Free Premium can't possibly be having any positive impact.

Nothing is wrong with the site. I admire the admin for taking on the role of making the new userscripts.org equivalent. But I'm not going to assist.

Goodbye to a great community,
-Anthony Kleine [Tommy Smith was just a penname to hide behind, if you're wondering]

Anthony again! we need you MyFonts Downloader script stops working!

Sign in to post a reply.