Twitter - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

All image posts in Twitter Home, other blog streams and single post views link to the high-res "orig" version. Thumbnail images in the stream are modified to display uncropped.

< Feedback on Twitter - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-07-20

New Twitter API's

After the new API's were implemented the other day, this script does not appear to work as before.

marpAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-23

Hi MDnnrd.

I'm still receiving the old UI - i.e. the script still works for me. And I cannot seem to find any kind of switch to activate the new UI...?

Another user mentioned that mobile.twitter.com is "supposed" to be the exact same as the new UI - but I've no way for testing this. And the new UI is QUITE complicated internally - so there is a big potential gap between "exactly identical" and "similar".

-> Do you feel able to test and confirm if the two UIs (mobile and new normal UI) are identically technically? => If so, I can adapt my script using the mobile UI - but I'd still have no way to really test it with the new desktop UI :-(

Many Thanks for your feedback, Marp.

marpAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-25

OK - as of today, I now also receive the new Twitter UI... ...working on it...

marpAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-25

Updated for new Twitter UI (based on React framework). Feedback very welcome!

§
Posted: 2019-07-27

After the update, the script is working and I like the way it's centered in the window as to the old way of left-justified. Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.