Worker-MTurk Qual Sorter

Keep Track Of Qualifications And Create A More Sortable List.

< Feedback on Worker-MTurk Qual Sorter

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-07-04

Unable to open the database

Hi. I have installed Qual Sorter and unable to get it to open the database. It appears to sort and I get the green check mark in the circle. Then I click on Qual and I get "Sorry we couldn't find that page". The page is https://worker.mturk.com/qualtable

I looked at the Greasyfork page & although I don't believe I am having a problem with the sort page, I went to the Developer Tools Panel and deleted the database and updated again from dashboard and still the same.

I am using Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (32-bit) all up to date. I cleared my browsing history, cookies and other site data and also cached images & files. I signed out of Amazon mturk & closed browser. I have even tried it shutting my computer all the way down. Went back in and tried again each time with the same results.

Thank you for writing this script. I am very excited about it and look forward to using it. It appears that it will be very helpful. Thank you in advance for helping me to get it working on my computer.

Eisen-UchihaAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-23

Updated. Shouldn't have any issues now.

Sign in to post a reply.