Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Add 'Mark all discussions read', PLEASE!

§
Posted: 2014-05-15
Edited: 2014-05-15

Add 'Mark all discussions read', PLEASE!

It's getting really messy here.

§
Posted: 2014-05-16

+1

§

+1

§

Yeah, but it's going to work in the same way as the other place, and I thought you guys didn't like that...

§

I personally do not but i'll take anything at this point. It's rapidly getting too crowded here and with all those 'Assessment' threads (that really belong to some special 'mods' or 'administrative' forum), it's really getting harder to find things here.
TIA!

§

@makondo,
You can also add the word Assessment to the Topic filter on the main forum page

§

§
Posted: 2014-05-17

It doesn't change the fact that this forum needs 'Mark all discussions read' feature.

Yeah, but it's going to work in the same way as the other place, and I thought you guys didn't like that...

I never said that.

§
Posted: 2014-05-17

LouC, it doesn't but it helps at this point. Don't know why i didn't think of it and needed srazzano to remind me
And yes, i said that more than once and stick with it. When i look at a web page and say 'I need to make it blue', it doesn't mean i have to make every tab opened blue. When i'm in one forum i want all threads in that forum be marked read, not all threads in every forum, including the ones i didn't even see yet. Seems pretty logical. But if this soft isn't getting this 'sophisticated' idea, i'll take whatever.
Thanks, Jason!... (sometime later tonight, right?)

Sign in to post a reply.