Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Install not linking to download

§
Posted: 2014-08-17

Install not linking to download

When I click on install for any of the KOC scripts, I only get the script, not a download link. This has been going on for a couple days. It use to give me another box with a download link. Any suggestions? Thanks

§
Posted: 2014-08-17

What should happen is that Greasemonkey should detect and intercept the .user.js file and pop up an installation dialog. I'm not sure why you would ever see a download link.

Could you double-check that Greasemonkey is not turned off? Check that the monkey icon is not "faded" on the toolbar (if it is, then click it), and that there is a checkmark next to "Enabled" when you click the drop-down next to the monkey (or on Tools > Greasemonkey).

§
Posted: 2014-08-19

It was working fine this morning but now it is only showing the script again when I click install, GM is turned on...

§
Posted: 2014-10-04

It is not working again. No download box again. Is there another place to get scripts??

§
Posted: 2014-10-04

Try installing anything on http://openuserjs.org/ - if you still can't do it, then it's something with your setup that's not working. If you can, then there must be some esoteric thing wrong here, because I can install just fine.

Sign in to post a reply.