Greasy Fork is available in English.

Gamdom Rain Notifier

WORKABLE SCRIPT, NO BAN RISK, NO MINER INSIDE. READ DESCRIPTION ON GREASYFORK.ORG

< Feedback on Gamdom Rain Notifier

Değerlendirme: Kötü - script çalışmıyor

§
Gönderildi: 25.03.2018

¿¿What is happening??

Hello, I've been using your script for a while (1 week or so) and had not had any problems so far.
The problem comes when I realize that since yesterday / the day before I missed an error in the Google Chrome console and I realized that I no longer notified the rains.
Error by outside: https://i.imgur.com/kYmCY7Z.png
Error by inside: https://i.imgur.com/PAm3hlV.png
I know a bit of code (almost nothing but a little yes) and I saw that your script had a library associated (I think it's called that).
I checked the security code and I found that it seems that it constantly requests "https://www.gamdomrain.com/voteme/imtiredofborisbrivta.php".
I accessed that URL and I find the error shown in this image below:
https://i.imgur.com/ON4Kkwr.jpg

What??????????

Postscript: sorry, but since I do not know much English I translated most with google translator.

§

After reading other post I will say that I not use VPN/proxy, so I don't know what's happening because can not be VPN/proxy.

§
After reading other post I will say that I not use VPN/proxy, so I don't know what's happening because can not be VPN/proxy.

It seems this script isn't workable for you. I'm developing the new one. I've sent the install link. Check your Inbox.

§
Düzenlendi: 25.03.2018
It seems this script isn't workable for you. I'm developing the new one. I've sent the install link. Check your Inbox.

OWWWWW so nice to know that my automated ban system for ToS breaks is working quite fine.

By the way, don't say:

It seems this script isn't workable for you.

when you should know perfectly that it's not longer workable for anyone because... Well... They all got banned(23 bans in last 48h, and I can post all the IP's if you want, Boris Brivta) <3

I don't have the link of the new script you made but I just hope it doesn't use anything from my servers <3.

By the way, the RAY id "4011d6124f1897c8"(the one that appears at the image posted by "Cristobal Colon :v") corresponds to the IP "[edit: deleted after reaching an accord with "Cristobal Colon :v"]". Be more careful next time when you post RAY ID's when the website owner(gamdomrain.com owner) can know your IP, "Cristobal Colon :v". <3

I will say the same that you console.log at the start of your script: "just for lulz =)".
And well: you should assume that the server owner has more power than you that don't have access to the server... So i think that you "lost".

With "love", allinred.

Edit: if you manage to skip my sophisticated ban system, thing which I doubt, I will post all IP's publicly, and if you read my ToS, you will see it's completly legal, and if you think it's illegal to put the thing I putted on the ToS, make sure to check the "Cross Days case" :)

§
Gönderildi: 26.03.2018

Все равно не работает после обновы, только стартовый скример отхватил(

§
Düzenlendi: 12.04.2018

This script doesn't work because it uses my servers, and it's not official. He made it "non-workable" because I'm issuing ToS-infringement bans from my servers to people that don't use my official script.

§
Theis script doesn't work because it uses my servers, and it's not official. He made it "non-workable" because I'm issuing ToS-infringement bans frpom my servers to people that don't use my official script.
If you want a non-banneable and working script you should download mine instead(if you want a script that doesn't work you can still use this one but if you want a script that works you should use mine, which you can find here, but make sure to read its description if you download it: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38993-gamdom-rain-notifier).

AllInRed fuck you and your site. I dont want that from my computer were engaged in the extraction of crypto currency

§

Boris, bro, fix script pleas. Your script is the coolest. I believe in you. Good luck!

§
Düzenlendi: 26.03.2018
Theis script doesn't work because it uses my servers, and it's not official. He made it "non-workable" because I'm issuing ToS-infringement bans frpom my servers to people that don't use my official script.
If you want a non-banneable and working script you should download mine instead(if you want a script that doesn't work you can still use this one but if you want a script that works you should use mine, which you can find here, but make sure to read its description if you download it: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38993-gamdom-rain-notifier).
AllInRed fuck you and your site. I dont want that from my computer were engaged in the extraction of crypto currency

It's a 30% CPU usage to pay servers(if you didn't know servers cost money). And well, it's a service so: don't like it, don't use it.

And Boris uses my f***ing servers without permission(thing which is against the ToS ) without giving a single penny(money doesn't go out of trees and as I said servers cost money) and that's why he gets what he deserved.

And by the way, I'm the gamdomrain.com rights holder and I do what I want with my service, and now thanks to a guy called "Boris Brivta" maybe all users that used his script will get their IP's and GEO-location published on gamdomrain.com.

§
Gönderildi: 06.04.2018

I'm still here.
And My BEST GAMDOM RAIN NOTIFIER script is workable again.
You can also try another script: Gamdom Rain Notification.

Don't listen to AllInRed.
It's a disgusting person. Look at this thread.

P.S. BTW, I'm not BriVta but BriTva: britva (aka бритва in Russian transcription) means "blade". Please fix it :wink:

§
Düzenlendi: 06.04.2018
I'm still here.
And My BEST GAMDOM RAIN NOTIFIER script is workable again.
You can also try another script: Gamdom Rain Notification.

Don't listen to AllInRed.
It's a disgusting person. Look at this thread.

P.S. BTW, I'm not BriVta but BriTva: britva (aka бритва in Russian transcription) means "blade". Please fix it :wink:

Sure that that script works?
You should check that "Refused to display 'https://gamdom.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'." ;)
Also, csgolifelike@gmail.com, password:qwerty123, Boris Britva, you should check my emails and database because my ban system is still detecting people.
LOL.
Edit: By the way, now I'm going to be VAC-like(but useful), issuing bans a few days later in some sort of "waves" ;). Enjoy not having access to my servers to see how the ban system exactly works ;).
Edit 2: And you say that I'm a "disgusting person" when you infringed a legal license. lol. Nice hypocrisy. When on Netflix? lol.

§
§
Gönderildi: 12.04.2018
Düzenlendi: 12.04.2018

@"Boris Britva" said: I'm still here. And My BEST GAMDOM RAIN NOTIFIER script is workable again. You can also try another script: Gamdom Rain Notification.

Don't listen to AllInRed. It's a disgusting person. Look at this thread.

"AllInRed is a disgusting person"... And that thread got closed giving me the reason.

§
Gönderildi: 28.05.2018

My script is again workable. Sory for long delay. I was very busy. And what about "closed threads", look at this one and enjoy some old memes =)

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.