lib-GamdomNotifications

Lib needed for running Gamdom Notificator

< Feedback on lib-GamdomNotifications

Değerlendirme: Kötü - script çalışmıyor

§
Gönderildi: 08.04.2018
Düzenlendi: 08.04.2018

Contains miner

Contains miner, not mentioned in the description.

What hapenes when script uses library with miner. I think the main scripts description also must contain reference to miner. (https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/35525/miner-inside-without-description#latest)

AllInRedSahip
§
Gönderildi: 08.04.2018

@Cukurgalva said: Contains miner, not mentioned in the description.

What hapenes when script uses library with miner. I think the main scripts description also must contain reference to miner. (https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/35525/miner-inside-without-description#latest)

Is not being used by the main script(which had it disclosed before the line that called the DivAppend function got commented) but I added an informative message on description. If you check code from the other script it has the line that run it commented, so it's not being used anymore, but didn't remember to comment on this script aswell.

Summary: commented that line on this script aswell and added a discloser just in case.

AllInRedSahip
§
Gönderildi: 09.04.2018

Please @JasonBarnabe close this discussion as it's already solved. Also, this discussion category was changed from "Report" to "Bad", and it's not funny to have a "bad" feeback when it's already solved. As bad indicates that "doesn't work", when it works.

§

This script contains only miner, and two "console.log" Since you removed mining code, it doesn't mine.

Pointless script

AllInRedSahip
§

@Cukurgalva said: This script contains only miner, and two "console.log" Since you removed mining code, it doesn't mine.

Pointless script

Currently maybe it's a little bit "pointless" but I want to keep it just in case and if I do some update on the future. Also, I want to keep it in case that someone is using an old version of the "main script" that uses this library and previous versions would crash if this script didn't exist.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.