Greasy Fork is available in English.

TW Friends

The West Etkinlikleri İçin Arkadaş Yöneticisi

< Feedback on TW Friends

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 16.04.2015

Is the script legal?

The script is superb and it's getting better day by day. I just want to know if it is legal.
Thanks for your making our lives easier
Regards

hiroakiSahip
§
Gönderildi: 18.04.2015

In order to get an official answer, please contact your Community Manager. Generally speaking, some language servers allow certain scripts to be used while some other language servers have banned them.

As far as I know, TW Friends has not been banned on any language server. On the contrary, it has been officially approved by some of them (e.g. Greek, Italian, Romanian, Turkish), and has been discussed in many forums (e.g. Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Russian), with no community manager forbidding its use.

§
Gönderildi: 10.08.2022

A video game is a type of electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device such as a TV screen, computer heardle monitor, or mobile device such as a phone or tablet. Players use a controller, such games are interactive, and all major consoles and handhelds have video games.

§
Gönderildi: 10.08.2022

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Nerdle

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.