Discussions » Creation Requests

YouTube fetch script, fetch user name append to < title > €5 €10

§
Posted: 2018-04-14
Edited: 2018-04-16

YouTube fetch script, fetch user name append to < title > €5 €10

Hey I'm looking for someone to code me a script that will fetch the channel's name and append it to the < title > string.

I'm willing to pay for it. I know per hour wages are high but I dont think this is too complicated to write.

§
Posted: 2018-04-16

someone suggest a price please

§
Posted: 2018-05-24

@lerma said: Hey I'm looking for someone to code me a script that will fetch the channel's name and append it to the < title > string.

I'm willing to pay for it. I know per hour wages are high but I dont think this is too complicated to write.

Since you were not so clear about that, I'm not sure if this is what you want or not? https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/368421-youtube-show-channel-name-in-title

§
Posted: 2018-05-24

AleksT. thank you very much for this. I have another script which I paid €20 for. Your script seems more elaborate and takes into account that the title changes after a grace period.

§
Posted: 2018-05-26

In case any user wonders why I wanted this script. It's to filter your browser history for a specific Youtuber. If you know a certain Youtuber talked specifically about something but you don't want to look in his /videos directory because you'll be presented with all his videos. This way you can filter your own viewing history.

§
Posted: 2019-08-30

@"AleksT." said:

@lerma said: Hey I'm looking for someone to code me a script that will fetch the channel's name and append it to the < title > string.

Since you were not so clear about that, I'm not sure if this is what you want or not? https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/368421-youtube-show-channel-name-in-title

yes, im looking for something like this. The script I had stopped working either yesterday or today. Does anyone want to help me out?

Sign in to post a reply.