Inject2Download

Simple media download script

< Feedback on Inject2Download

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-01-15

[REQ] add an option allowing the box collapsed in default

In short

any chance add an option to make the url box collapsed/expanded in default, just like "Replace with native players if possible" option in this page? so both sides happy?

In long

i understand different users have different demands, developer must make a choice. one year ago, i suggested this box should be collapsed in default, whereas seems there're other users disagree, so the design reverted again. - totally understandable.

i've indeed modified it to default collapse for personal use, by referring to this commit on github last year, however every time the script updated, local changes are overwritten, which is annoying. so an option in setting is still preferred, if not too laborious. thanks.

§
Posted: 2019-01-15

don't know if you favor this kind of gaudy design, and also this is not requesting a big move on gui, but just fyi, Extract DownloadURL's design is really good, when hovering it, the url show automatically, very graceful and non-intrusive design in UX. But it's backend is not as good as Inject2Download.

§
Posted: 2019-01-16

That's a wonderful idea, thanks for suggesting! I'll try to get that into the next release :)

Sign in to post a reply.