Greasy Fork is available in English.

Tartışmalar » Greasy Fork Geri Bildirimi

Am I the sole owner of the rights to the script (on greasefork) if I published the script first and the original author does not post their version?

§
Gönderildi: 13.01.2023
Düzenlendi: 13.01.2023

There is an group of scripts (not on grease fork) and I want to make recombination of it.
Can the original author of scripts request the deletion for the script?

NotYouMod
§
Gönderildi: 13.01.2023

If they aren't on Greasy Fork, why do you ask discussion on Greasy Fork? :)

§
Gönderildi: 14.01.2023

Yes, they can if they show proofs that they made it before you and you are just a copycat.

We do verify GitHub links and dates for example as well as the codes sometimes, so if we can get easy access to the community/group where they created or published it, or if they come here showing convincing print screens your copies would be probably removed and maybe your account even banned, especially if you keep posting the copies multiple times.

§
Gönderildi: 14.01.2023

Yes, they can if they show proofs that they made it before you and you are just a copycat.

We do verify GitHub links and dates for example as well as the codes sometimes, so if we can get easy access to the community/group where they created or published it, or if they come here showing convincing print screens your copies would be probably removed and maybe your account even banned, especially if you keep posting the copies multiple times.

Thanks for reply!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.