Greasy Fork is available in English.

Tartışmalar » Greasy Fork Geri Bildirimi

Why was my nickname taken away?

§
Gönderildi: 22.11.2021

I used to have the nickname "DanoR". I don't know when it started to become "DanoR 2".

In the beginning, I thought he was a user with more contributions than me so that he could steal my nickname.
I found out that not only did he register later than me, but he didn't even contribute any content.
This is very unreasonable. Is he an internal employee of Greasyfork? Why does he have privileges?

§

I while ago, I had to make modifications to a small number of user names that were different only by capitalization. There was no prioritization defined as to which user kept the name and which got "2" appended.

Considering that other "danor" hasn't been around for years, I've renamed him, so you can rename yourself back if you like.

§

I while ago, I had to make modifications to a small number of user names that were different only by capitalization. There was no prioritization defined as to which user kept the name and which got "2" appended. Considering that other "danor" hasn't been around for years, I've renamed him, so you can rename yourself back if you like.

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me!
If one day he comes back and contributes some nice scripts, I'd be willing to transfer the nickname to him as well. But not now.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.