Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 04-05-2015
Edited: 04-05-2015

Refine AD option

Tick box for Refine AD is still in settings, but is irrelevant now because "if (settings["refinead"]) {" is outcommented in the script itself - line 2681. Is this intentional or is forgotten after some editing experiments ?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Tick box for Refine AD is still in settings, but is irrelevant now because "if (settings["refinead"]) {" is outcommented in the script itself - line 2681. Is this intentional or is forgotten after some editing experiments ?

Option to "Enable/Disable Refining AD" is outcommented and set on by Default.

Experiment is to see if any users want it back so I purposefully only out-commented needed lines.

Experiment if "Disable AD refining" is needed as option is now on and we look patients response daily.

If you like have experimental version of this script, you need look Github -builds.

Cheers

ps. these two option was moved, removing them completly makes script editing harder for users who want do so might be good leave them in as easy edit

//{name: 'autovendor_rank1', title: 'Auto Vendor enchants & runes Rank 1', def: false, type: 'checkbox', tooltip: 'Vendor all Rank 1 enchantments & runestones found in player bags'}, //MAC-NW

//{name: 'refinead', title: 'Refine AD', def: true, type: 'checkbox', tooltip: 'Enable refining of AD on character switch'},
§

I see - it is your secret experiment ;) (missing in RELEASE NOTES)
The thing is - i do not autoupdate script because of modifications. All listed (don't know about other hidden/secret ones) 1.10.06.04 and 1.10.06.06 additions are not needed for me so i stayed on 1.10.06.03 after Ninja Release.
Somewhere around and after that time option about refine ad was oucommented but not mentioned in new version notes so i didn't noticed it immediately then. After seeing the new messages on char switch i figured out what is happening and why i cannot review daily AD income on chars anymore :D So i reverted back your secret experiment (hidden from release notes) to not refine AD without my consent, but didn't know it was intentional or mishap until now - after you said it.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I see - it is your secret experiment ;) (missing in RELEASE NOTES) '''snip''' ran rant rant ''''snap'''

Well, it happens to be that way.

Autoupdate is Tampermonkey option and script are free to use or not.

I use myself allways latest version on my main account to see how it performs and do funny experiments with Gatewaytest.

If you really like know each change, just look "Filedifference" and its anyway good to know that users use version they like.

Cheers.

ps. please, move to Github -build if you need daily statistic. It has all you need from stats.

§

'''snip''' ran rant rant ''''snap'''
No you misunderstood me. That is not rant, that was just a clarification on my part.
I like this version. It's not that i don't wanna changes and new versions, but i prefer to update only for significant changes to save myself from adding all my changes again every time.

Also where i can see this ?

If you really like know each change, just look "Filedifference"
Or you mean to manually compare lines for old and new versions ?
Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Here, pick any versio... any versio you like on left or right and then pick any versio you like from opposite and click "magic" -button called "Diff selected versions"....

WHAzaammm, you see magic difference, xD.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7061-neverwinter-gateway-professions-robot/versions

Sign in to post a reply.