Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 09-04-2015

Who said Alchemy lvl up is fast ?

189 h are needed only for researches which must be done only in succession. Same is for experimentations, but they are faster and need only 1 - 1,5 h per lvl = 20 - 24 more h. So the result can be (even if you feed all the potion/resources in advance) no less than 210 h which is approximately 9 full days even for 24/7 dedicated slave bot. How some of you do it for less than a week? Many blues and purples on every res ?

§

4 Purple assets make 3hr into 1hr so 189h = 63h + experiments which can be blasted through = roughly 72h or 3 days :D done

§

Its fast because it only needs one slot, other professions take as long or longer and use all available slots

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Its fast because lvl1 - 20 needs no "residuum" and because I use "green guys", you wanted "Mass" -task, they are slower than Alchemy... sigh,,, ;)

§
Posted: 13-04-2015

if you have all different potion theyd only experimentation Rank X so you win time

§
Edited: 13-04-2015

I have always had four purple assets because I have a lot of chars and use Alchemy to get the two bonus slots. They are a good investment, alchemy and jewelcrafting.

§
Edited: 13-04-2015
if you have all different potion theyd only experimentation Rank X so you win time

The time i quoted is only for Research (189h for 19 lvls) and Experimentation (20-24 h average for all lvl experimentations, roughy 1h/lvl if you have good luck for pages). So that is minimum time with no time-bonus assets and more than 130k AD average for potions.

§

Running 24/7, it took three days to level up. I did not AD rush any task. That isnt that long. Leadership on the same time scale leveled up half of level 20. lol

§
Posted: 15-04-2015
Leadership on the same time scale leveled up half of level 20. lol

Yeah and in that time Leadership earned you maybe 25 - 30 k AD, while Alc lost you around 120 - 130 k AD.
Btw is there someone who sometimes runs Alc in 2 slots ?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Leadership on the same time scale leveled up half of level 20. lol

Yeah and in that time Leadership earned you maybe 25 - 30 k AD, while Alc lost you around 120 - 130 k AD. Btw is there someone who sometimes runs Alc in 2 slots ?

Current script dont waste slots, you can set 4x slot for alchemy + 9 slot LEadership, if you buy "Green" workers for Alchemy, you then disable "Train Assets" and enable "Optional Assets".

Script do potions and gathering 4x slot and use leftovers for LEadership, when "Research" start, script use 4x Assets for it and all free slots are allocated for LEadership...

OFC, there is other variations too, but this is what I tested...

Leveling professions ... just let script do that and do some fun things... like learning C++/C# ...

§
Edited: 15-04-2015
Current script dont waste slots, you can set 4x slot for alchemy + 9 slot LEadership, if you buy "Green" workers for Alchemy, you then disable "Train Assets" and enable "Optional Assets".
The problem before was not wasting slots, but wasting resources when research task is running and you have more than 1 slot for Alc (2-nd slot doing experimentations for nothing :D). Are you saying that now script will skip Experimentation task if Research is running in 1-st slot, but still can do potions in other slots? I will try that tomorrow.
Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 16-04-2015
The problem before was not wasting slots, but wasting resources when research task is running and you have more than 1 slot for Alc (2-nd slot doing experimentations for nothing :D). Are you saying that now script will skip Experimentation task if Research is running in 1-st slot, but still can do potions in other slots? I will try that tomorrow.
@Glowing Crystalline Entity did change that and BTW, there is "ninja release"... so you need go and install script again... some simple changes.

...test stuff in GAtewaytest its easy to see there how script behave...
§
Edited: 16-04-2015

I think another reason the alchemy is popular is because can use 3 mithril crucible(which can be used to make gemmed jewelcrafting items(rings)as well) the 3 mithril crucible make it so can get the tier 3 task slot open at alchemy lvl 3(rare mass lesser heal potions commonly) and seems to be fastest way to open it i have seen.So that then makes it so basically only need 3 mithril crucible(usual ah price can get all 3 under 1 million AD) the only assets that are needed(I have 4 so is 160% success instead of 120% for less fails). So may not only be about speed but cheap and convenient.You can basically make toon,get to 11(end of blacklake district )pick up the crucibles have the tier 3 slot open and level 3 profession bonus slots opened(shortly into tower district) so have 3 slots then if have 2 heroes for 100% speed for the 4th slot and basically within 2 hours or so you have done your grinder just leave 1 slot on alchemy until 20 and put rest on leadership until 21 and after that only need to add workers at the other point unlocks(if make during a double xp event it is worth it to take to character lvl 30 manually for that extra slot.These are all just my opinion and experiences

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I think another reason the alchemy is popular is because can use 3 mithril crucible(which can be used to make gemmed jewelcrafting items(rings)as well) the 3 mithril crucible make it so can get the tier 3 task slot open at alchemy lvl 3(rare mass lesser heal potions commonly) and seems to be fastest way to open it i have seen.So that then makes it so basically only need 3 mithril crucible(usual ah price can get all 3 under 1 million AD) the only assets that are needed(I have 4 so is 160% success instead of 120% for less fails). So may not only be about speed but cheap and convenient.You can basically make toon,get to 11(end of blacklake district )pick up the crucibles have the tier 3 slot open and level 3 profession bonus slots opened(shortly into tower district) so have 3 slots then if have 2 heroes for 100% speed for the 4th slot and basically within 2 hours or so you have done your grinder just leave 1 slot on alchemy until 20 and put rest on leadership until 21 and after that only need to add workers at the other point unlocks(if make during a double xp event it is worth it to take to character lvl 30 manually for that extra slot.These are all just my opinion and experiences

+1, for Spock Jr...

Well, Spock never fails with logic,

• Alchemy
    • 100% speed slot
    • Rank3 slot
    • solid speed up lvl20 (no residuum)
    • maybe cheapest workers
    • can do AH sale -items on low level(Vitriols)

Maybe someone look Function what automate some "Unlock slot if have x -item and slot not open", 8D.

§
Edited: 16-04-2015

@Glowing Crystalline Entity did change that and BTW, there is "ninja release"... so you need go and install script again... some simple changes.

If i update script (re-install option on TM) will it erase all my modifications by replacing the whole thing or will just add new and changed stuff in existent one ? I have backup, but still need to edit it again (not just copy/paste here and there) if new one just replaces old one.

Edit: as expected all modifications gone and now are back in there again :)

Sign in to post a reply.