Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 05-04-2015

Add a feature to rush tasks for AD.

Sometimes it is useful to rush tasks for AD.

For example, leveling a character with Leadership is costly but does the job, for about ~6 million AD 10-60 was doable, soon it will get better with rank 12 azures.

Another and more relevant example, in mod6 Alchemy 24 and 25 will produce extremely valuable items that will be in high demand, I want to be able to rush to alchemy 25 using AD, I calculated the cost and decided it will be worth it.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 05-04-2015
Sometimes it is useful to rush tasks for AD. For example, leveling a character with Leadership is costly but does the job, for about ~6 million AD 10-60 was doable, soon it will get better with rank 12 azures. Another and more relevant example, in mod6 Alchemy 24 and 25 will produce extremely valuable items that will be in high demand, I want to be able to rush to alchemy 25 using AD, I calculated the cost and decided it will be worth it.

Feature like that is usefull when need check something on preview server, but adding it to script is questionable because it might cause really bad side effects if something goes wrong... or just because you forgot it.

Alchemy is really easy upgrade up lvl25,

• Major Flask of Potency/Protection
  • Major Potions(various types)

, are needed, really fast buy from AH. So it will take 5 - 10min. rush Alchemy up lvl25 with AD.

Fast way is keep game client and gateway same time open and let gateway select task when you finish it with game client.(used it for testing)

...it is easy "Collect Rewards" and "Start Task" after that, but implementing "Finish Task with AD"... to work with character rotation needs more changes.

Sign in to post a reply.