Greasy Fork is available in English.

Greasyfork Search with Sleazyfork Results include

Merge adult results of sleazyfork into greasyfork when the script is no longer anonymously available, add rating score and version for scripts then

< Feedback on Greasyfork Search with Sleazyfork Results include

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 06-01-2022

The config Settings is not very friendly:
The input is too short and not multi-line.
Can you improve it?

For info, we see that in a little area:
vip.*视频|网课|刷课|(mooc|考试|学习).*(答题|挂机)|(网盘|網盤|云盘).*(vip|直链)|优惠劵|AntiGame|split|Agar|\.io(\b|:|\/|\.|$)|ExtencionRipXChetoMalo|AposBot|DFxLite|ZTx-Lite|AposFeedingBot|AposLoader|Blah Blah|Orc Clan Script|Astro\s*Empires|^\s*Attack|^\s*Battle|BiteFight|Blood\s*Wars|Bots|Bots4|Brawler|\bBvS\b|Business\s*Tycoon|Castle\s*Age|City\s*Ville|Comunio|Conquer\s*Club|CosmoPulse|Dark\s*Orbit|Dead\s*Frontier|\bDOA\b|DotD|Dossergame|Dragons\s*of\s*Atlantis|Dugout|\bDS[a-z]+\n|Empire\s*Board|eRep(ublik)?|Epic.*War|ExoPlanet|Falcon Tools|Feuerwache|Farming|FarmVille|Fightinfo|Frontier\s*Ville|Ghost\s*Trapper|Gladiatus|Goalline|Gondal|Grepolis|Hobopolis|\bhwm(\b|_)|Ikariam|\bIT2\b|Jellyneo|Kapi\s*Hospital|Kings\s*Age|Kingdoms?\s*of|knastv(ö|oe)gel|Knight\s*Fight|\b(Power)?KoC(Atta?ck)?\b|\bKOL\b|Kongregate|Last\s*Emperor|Legends?\s*of|Light\s*Rising|Lockerz|\bLoU\b|Mafia\s*(Wars|Mofo)|Menelgame|Mob\s*Wars|Mouse\s*Hunt|Molehill\s*Empire|NeoQuest|MyFreeFarm|Neopets|Nemexia|\bOGame\b|Ogar(io)?|Pardus|Pennergame|Pigskin\s*Empire|PlayerScripts|Popmundo|Po?we?r\s*(Bot|Tools)|PsicoTSI|Ravenwood|Schulterglatze|slitheriogameplay|SpaceWars|\bSW_[a-z]+\n|\bSnP\b|The\s*Crims|The\s*West|Travian|Treasure\s*Isl(and|e)|Tribal\s*Wars|TW.?PRO|Vampire\s*Wars|War\s*of\s*Ninja|West\s*Wars|\bWoD\b|World\s*of\s*Dungeons|wtf\s*battles|Wurzelimperium

hoothinAuthor
§

Because I don’t want to provide editing functions to novice users as it's a RegExp string rule at the beginning. If someone want to modify, copy and paste to a dedicated editor will be better.

§

Yep...
But if i am not an Regex expert myself, it is interesting to see the full list of rules easily.
And maybe in a future, learn Regex.

Or can you change/add filters to use something like selector in CSS too (less difficult to understand for me).

In an other hand, if you don't want a "novice" make a mistake, why add a config opportunity?

hoothinAuthor
§

Updated, what do you think about?

§

Thanks, that work!
Original solution by opening the edit rule form in the script page itself!

About RegExp:
In your description, maybe you can add a link to some online like:
RegExr: Learn, Build, & Test RegEx

After testing, i remember i was surprised to see it filter sites too.
i think it should be better to have an independent script for this function.

Just to said, as usual....
:-)

§
Posted: 07-01-2022

After your last update, i don't see the settings button ....
Waterfox Classic + Greasmonkey 3.17

hoothinAuthor
§
Posted: 08-01-2022

So where can I find the 3.17 of Greasmonkey? I tried to search on firfox addons and find Version 4.0 Released Nov 3, 2017 only.

hoothinAuthor
§

I just test Greasmonkey 3.17 and find that registerMenuCommand isn't supported.
How can you see the settings button before update?
Or the "settings button" you said isn't the one under command menu?

§

the settings are in the menu which appear when you click the greasmonkey icon.
Sub menu:
Shortcuts of scripts (raccoucis de script)

hoothinAuthor
§

I can get version 4.0 only, so I guess the 3.17 one use gm. and gm_ both. Then I update my code for this. Maybe it can work.

§

Yes that work:
The sub menu is here.

For greasemonkey 3.17 there is an addon which provide old archived version of addon deleted of the official Mozilla page:
Classic Add-ons Archive
To install it:
>Classic Add-ons Archive - release v.2.0.3 the last one at this time

Sign in to post a reply.