Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Related Video Ratings

Shows ratings of related videos on Youtube, and changes ratings bar back to green/red.

< Feedback on Youtube Related Video Ratings

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 20-10-2014

Doesn't work

Sadly, the script currently doesn't work.

killerbadgerAuthor
§
Posted: 28-10-2014
Edited: 28-10-2014

Intermittently, I have noticed some sort of delay in the appearance of the ratings bar, but have not found a change in the code what would have caused it.
The script is working for me as of today.
The problem I mentioned above was either sometimes a slight delay in the appearance of the ratings bar, or the bar not appearing until I scroll the least bit. Is this also happening for you?

Could you give me an example link where the script is broken for you?

EDIT:
Upon further testing, it seems that the script does not execute properly when a related video is clicked on and opened in that same tab. I am guessing that this has something to do with how youtube redirects you. I will try to look into this, and fix the script in good time.

killerbadgerAuthor
§
Posted: 10-12-2014

Thanks to tfr's Youtube Link Cleaner script, I was able to fix this problem (I believe). Take the new version for a spin, and let me know if it works for you as well.

§
Posted: 22-12-2014

Doesn't work for me either (as of Dec 22, 2014). I have Windows 7, Firefox 34.0.5, Greasemonkey 2.3. No bars show up, even after waiting 1 minute and scrolling.

Sign in to post a reply.